Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinion in <Snip> for Root canal

Options
  • 18-04-2013 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I need to get a RCT done in a molar, I have been checking prices and smiles seems to be more than half the price cheaper than most dentist. It almost seems too good to be true and I wouldn't like to compromise on quality. Has any one got a RCT there before, could you share your experience or even sent me a PM with your opinion to help me make my mind, please? Thanks a lot!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

windyday wrote: »
    Hi,

I need to get a RCT done in a molar, I have been checking prices and smiles seems to be more than half the price cheaper than most dentist. It almost seems too good to be true and I wouldn't like to compromise on quality. Has any one got a RCT there before, could you share your experience or even sent me a PM with your opinion to help me make my mind, please? Thanks a lot!!

If you need a root canal on a molar and a successful outcome is important to you, then have it carried out by an endodontist.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Sorry OP,names not allowed in the title :D

I've had 2, both done by the same Endo, no issues with either.

I'd agree with digzy, i wouldnt consider having a RC done by a general dentist at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 windyday

Hi guys, endodontits seems to be the best option, thanks a lot for your opinion!

Advertisement