Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louis Stewart - a new album!

Options
  • 18-04-2013 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi folks,

Just to make lovers of jazz aware that there is a new album out by Louis & Jim Doherty (piano) called Tunes. It should be in the stores by now but it is also available on Bandcamp.com Louis is a true genius and is still going strong!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

beechpark wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Just to make lovers of jazz aware that there is a new album out by Louis & Jim Doherty (piano) called Tunes. It should be in the stores by now but it is also available on Bandcamp.com Louis is a true genius and is still going strong!

Incredible
    Sounds great - what a legend.

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dearmondM75

Just listening to this on Bandcamp. It sounds fantastic, at times his tone reminds me of his recordings with George Shearing. Great to hear a new album from my favourite player.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 beechpark

Just listening to this on Bandcamp. It sounds fantastic, at times his tone reminds me of his recordings with George Shearing. Great to hear a new album from my favourite player.

Yes, Louis is a national treasure. He and Jim Doherty are playing in JJ Smyths tonight.

Advertisement