Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal Screen Doors

Options
  • 18-04-2013 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this query so Mods feel free to move it. I'm thinking of having a screen door put in on a spare room as I'm considering fostering rescue cats/kittens in the future. We've got 2 adult male cats of our own and I'd like them to be able to see each other but not come into physical contact with each the rescues until they get used to each other and a strong screen door seems ideal for that purpose.

I've looked online and so far all I've found is exteral screen doors which cost about 185+, which is out of my budget. I'm just wondering, for future reference, if anyone knows of somewhere that does these and how much they would cost. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement