Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remington 15 Piece Mens Grooming Travel Kit - €9.50 - [The Hut]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Pinkman

Great deal - cheers. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

A lot of pretty disappointed buyers on Amazon.com. Get the impression from there that the trimmer is useless and the accessories are very cheaply made.
    Product did not work. Useless,
    The product came quickly but when it arrived it was flimsy. I put the required batteries in, after having to go and purchase them, but the groomer did not work.

Wanna throw your money in the trash?
    Warning Amazon friends! Wanna throw your money in the trash? If you do, buy this! I never felt so obligated to write a review. I bought this shaver from a retail store 30 minutes ago. I thought i'd put it through a test by trimming my chin hair into a manicured gotee. This clipper failed miserably! I needed to run the clipper over the same spot over 5 times to get a cut and even then not all the hairs were cut. The blades are not sharp and i felt a lot of hair pulling. Well guess what, this trimmer went straight into the trash after 30 minutes of ownership.

Meh.,
    A lot cheaper of a quality than I thought it was going to be. A little disappointed. You only get caught once. Never again

probably the worst trimmer i can imagine
    very poorly made, cheap plastic. even when new the blades seemed dull and too weak to cut through anything. even with new batteries it was weak, and after a while simply stopped working altogether. also, it pulled a lot...it felt more like it was pulling than cutting. i wouldnt use this for anything other than maybe a sideburn, and even that is pushing it if you have strong hair.

you get what you pay for
    The product is ok and does its job, except that the 2 guide combs that provide the different trimming lengths BREAK VERY EASILY, therefore, making the trimmer useless, if you want it for a specific grooming length. In addition, I felt like "DUH" when I entered a Wal-Mart and saw the same exact thing for $12.95! So I pay $14.99 plus $5.43 shipping for a total of $20.42, more expensive then having bought it at the store, and then to top it off, it breaks! Oh well, you get what you pay for.

Couple of good reviews too but some of those were given as gifts and not even used by the reviewers. I'd avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

out of stock now.

Advertisement