Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Darragh Quinn - some neck

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,020 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

There used to be a group that were good at getting into the north, carrying out guerrila operations and then getting the hell back here. They still available?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Well if not them, we can always see about getting the A Team.

Difficult to find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

where's Dog The Bounty Hunter when you need him?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

And Hannibal is actually from the north so he'll fit right in. Perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

where's Dog The Bounty Hunter when you need him?

Hawaii

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Difficult to find.

Only if you're military police. Get some hot reporter chick and you're in there.

With the chick if you're lucky too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

There used to be a group that were good at getting into the north, carrying out guerrila operations and then getting the hell back here. They still available?

Shower of So And So's :p

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

Only if you're military police. Get some hot reporter chick and you're in there.

Will we have to provide a vehicle for them to deck out into a battle tank? I have an old Ford Cortina around back that they can use.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

My greatest fear is if all the developers are ran into exile and the housing market picks up again; who in the lords name will develop and rebuild this great nation once again.

• Advertisement

Easier to find the A team than a hot reporter given that we're talking about Ireland :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Of all the fugitive businessmen on the go at the moment Peter Darragh Quinn is probably my favourite.

Easier to find the A team than a hot reporter given that we're talking about Ireland :D.

I'll see what I can do...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Good to see sense prevail and Judge Kelly told him to take a hike and when he does his time he might consider his letter !

Advertisement