Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Mac Software Bundle] MacHeist - $260 worth of apps for $9.99

Options
  • 18-04-2013 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭

7Wi4FK.png

Bundle Contents

xScope
    A practical set of measuring tools for designers and developers. - $30

iStopMotion
    Family friendly stop-motion animation software - $50

Totals
    Invoice and bill generator for home and small business use - $40

Clarify
    Tutorial and 'how-to' creator - $30

Fantastical
    Simple, but powerful, calendar and agenda organiser - $20

CleanMyMac 2
    Complete Mac cleaning and tune-up solution - $40

Little Inferno
    Some sort of bizarre game - $10

Path Finder
    Comprehensive and advanced file browser and 'Finder' replacement - $40

Bundle value: $260 on sale for $9.99
    10% of the price goes to charity

Action Against Hunger, American Foundation for AIDS Research, Friends of the Earth
    American Red Cross, Humane Society International, The Nature Conservancy, Save the Children, Global Fund for Women, Cancer Research Institute, World Wildlife Fund

Buy here - http://macheist.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Thanks for this. I hear great things about Fantastical so for that and Clean my mac 2 it's worth it alone.

In keeping with the theme of the thread there is a name your price offer for mac too at stack social.

For $8.42 you can get:

DiskTools Pro: a hard drive utility for backup, repair, and more.
    CrossOver 12: Software that allows you to run Windows apps on your Mac without a copy of Windows.
    Snapz Pro X: A screen recorder.
    Paperless: A digital storage box for all your scanned documents.
    Mac Blu-Ray Player: A Blu-Ray player.
    Gemini: A fast search engine for duplicate files.
    Musictube: A music player that turns YouTube into a big jukebox.
    HoudahSpot: A fast search engine for files.
    Elmedia Player Pro: A video player for Flash files so you can download and play them locally.
    PhotoBulk: A bulk resizer, optimizer, and watermarker for photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I was only considering posting that! :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Totally worth it for Fantastical and particular Path Finder, two must have utilities for power users on the Mac.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

little inferno is supposed to be a decent game and is price about the 9.99 anyways
    For $8.42 you can get:

DiskTools Pro: a hard drive utility for backup, repair, and more.
    CrossOver 12: Software that allows you to run Windows apps on your Mac without a copy of Windows.
    Snapz Pro X: A screen recorder.
    Paperless: A digital storage box for all your scanned documents.
    Mac Blu-Ray Player: A Blu-Ray player.
    Gemini: A fast search engine for duplicate files.
    Musictube: A music player that turns YouTube into a big jukebox.
    HoudahSpot: A fast search engine for files.
    Elmedia Player Pro: A video player for Flash files so you can download and play them locally.
    PhotoBulk: A bulk resizer, optimizer, and watermarker for photos.

any of these good?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

good offer, just bought it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Fantastical is excellent!

I never liked PathFinder. I experienced major problems with an earlier version and I'm very unforgiving.

I'd recommend caution with CleanMyMac. Mac maintenance apps are usually useless and cause more problems than they fix.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

I never liked PathFinder. I experienced major problems with an earlier version and I'm very unforgiving.

I also had many problems with the first version, but the current version is excellent and I've had zero issues with it.

On the contrary it is now a must have, couldn't imagine life without it!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jontr

but isn't PathFinder locked at the moment? On the website it says, that it would be unlocked if more than 30k bundles are sold.

Yes, it is locked at the moment.

You can expect it to be unlocked by Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jontr

You can expect it to be unlocked by Monday.

it's unlocked now, so I couldn't resist and NOT to buy it ;)

Yup, not only is PathFinder now unlocked, but they have also added AirServer, another excellent app that is well worth it.

So well worth it for Fantastical, PathFiner and AirServer IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I installed little inferno and played it for ten minutes. Its cute and funny but not really very gamelike!

It is basically your last chance to buy the app bundle, so get on it now kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭randombar

Bought it yest, fantastical and path finder both pretty good, now I just have to keep myself from tabbing to finder instead of path finder.

Any of the other ones any good?

Advertisement