Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Texas Teacher - I am not a paedophile, but......

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Airitech

Honesty is the best policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Is it better or worse than, I'm not a paedophile but if I was I wouldn't molest him, he's ugly?

BTW, the reason so many kids are home-schooled is because their parents are paranoid delusional idiots who think that they're better than a qualified teacher and they don't want their kids to be infected with that liberal-homosexual-communist agenda that the government has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Judging by her picture, she's an ugly racist - the worst kind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Airitech

Iam a racist. I would never molest a black kid......

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/17/texas-teacher-claims-she-couldnt-have-fondled-black-student-because-shes-racist/

If being accused of molesting a seven year old isnt bad enough - publicly state that you are a racist. No wonder a lot of Americans are home schooling their kids.

White people just don't understand how using the race card works. Amateur.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

Seriously? W.t.f.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

It's no Chewbacca defense

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 713 ✭✭✭WayneMolloy

Grayson wrote: »

BTW, the reason so many kids are home-schooled is because their parents are paranoid delusional idiots who think that they're better than a qualified teacher and they don't want their kids to be infected with that liberal-homosexual-communist agenda that the government has.

All 2,000,000 sets of parents, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭dmc17

It's like a Father Ted excuse

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Sure she does live in Texas you wouldn't expect anything different .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

The lad is bricking it. He could have said anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Why would Humble police arrest her?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Yes.

Bit harsh imo.. knowing people who have indeed being 'schooled' at home and are some of the brightest and most open minded I know.

I always have to wonder about the Irish attitude towards unconventional methods of education. Given that we more than others have allowed the line between theology and educationalist theory to become so blurred.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭Dartz

Probably means it's true, tbh...

People who deny being paedophiles are rarely if ever believed, no matter how true it is that they say so.

But a stupid excuse like that, I'd well believe. Because nobody would be stupid enough to make that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Pendu

Its kind of a no win if the gets a black judge.
    All rise for Judge LeBron 'craka' Brown.

has y'all been sayin y'all got beef with us black folk
    sheeeeeeeeit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

It takes a paranoid delusional idiot to believe that. :D There are many reasons for home schooling.

As for qualified teachers - they're not all worthy of the term. Quite a few of them are useless qualified teachers who couldn't impart knowledge to others to save their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

But is she a paedophile racist or a racist paedophile? an important distinction

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

The vast majority of those 2,000,000, yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Kichote

Is it better or worse than, I'm not a paedophile but if I was I wouldn't molest him, he's ugly?

Delusional? Have you seen the quality of some of the teachers around the place?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    The vast majority of those 2,000,000, yeah.

I wouldn't quite go that far. I'd split the figure down the middle maybe slightly favouring the Religious right, Obama is a communist anti-christ brigade.

The other 900,000? Liberal intellectuals who feel the 'No kid left behind' US school system is slowing/handicapping their kids education.

Both sets of homeschooler type parents risk producing socially maladjusted/unprepared young adults however.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Its an old scam that has fooled police before - "I couldn't have killed John because I was across town robbing Paul at the time" etc. - plead to the lesser crime. Kiddie fiddlers go to the beasts wing, racists walk free.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Jon_459

Nabber wrote: »
    Why would Humble police arrest her?

Because the others were too proud?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

I like how her defense is "I'm a racist" instead of "I'm not a paedophile."

Sure she does live in Texas you wouldn't expect anything different .

Texas is a very large and wonderful place. Contrary to popular belief, it is one of most racially integrated states in America. Probably only behind New York. Its not half as backward as people make out.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I always have to wonder about the Irish attitude towards unconventional methods of education/religion/cups of tea/ways of governance/politicians/sports/TV stations/food/holidays.. basically anything that's outside of what their parents told them to do.
    FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

If being accused of molesting a seven year old isnt bad enough - publicly state that you are a racist. No wonder a lot of Americans are home schooling their kids.

How many Americans are home schooled do you know?

Riddle101 wrote: »
    How many Americans are home schooled do you know?

Just under two million kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Texas is a very large and wonderful place. Contrary to popular belief, it is one of most racially integrated states in America. Probably only behind New York. Its not half as backward as people make out.

That is very true , now if she was from Alabama thats a whole different kettle of fish .

• Advertisement
Advertisement