Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PA Systems DB Tech DVA T4

Options
  • 17-04-2013 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

Has anybody had any experience with the dB Technologies DVA line array gear.
    I'm currently looking at a setup of 2 of the twin 18" subs (DVA S20) and six of the Line array tops (DVA T4) in total.

Seen a few reviews but there's not a huge amount on them out there.

Haven't seen any of their pro level gear in use in Ireland yet and figured this might be the place to ask around!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

The Grand Social use That system.

http://www.thegrandsocial.ie/venues/the-loft/

One dual 18" and 3 boxes flown per side. I personally love the system and when Joey is on sound its fantastic sounding. The use a ML7 for FOH. The boxes are set up as usual for Line Array's config. The DJ can push the tops a little to hard etc but over all its a impressive system.

I'd say just head to a show, good mix of bands covering many genres to give you a good idea of how the system performs.
    Maybe call ahead to see if you can talk to Joey about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Chriswalshe

Great stuff, I must make a trip up there to check that out.
    Thanks for the info on that!

Anybody else have any more information on this?

Advertisement