Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013 Pride Parade

Options
  • 17-04-2013 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi guys, just wondering before I book my hotel, what day is the pride parade this year? Am I correct in assuming it's Saturday the 29th of June 2013? Any info on it yet? Can't seem to find much information out there, cheers in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭oisindoyle

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭cabaret

Thanks OisinDoyle but that still leaves me confused because it says the parade is on Saturday the 30th of June, but that is last years date as this year the Saturday falls on the 29th...#confused.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭oisindoyle

cabaret wrote: »
    Thanks OisinDoyle but that still leaves me confused because it says the parade is on Saturday the 30th of June, but that is last years date as this year the Saturday falls on the 29th...#confused.com

Well I would take it as that Saturday the 29th

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

oisindoyle wrote: »
    Well I would take it as that Saturday the 29th

There were the same issues last year with information from the previous year being left online alongside that of the current, I would also take it to be the 29th as it's the last Saturday of the festival, but that's just my own deduction it's not concrete.

Advertisement