Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superdry Sale up to 60% off - [Ebay]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

I have one of their leather jackets and love it tbf....some nice stuff there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭Xcellor

I like their clothes.

I'm British but I still don't think I'll buy something with a union jack plastered on it and wear it in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Xcellor wrote: »
    I like their clothes.

I'm British but I still don't think I'll buy something with a union jack plastered on it and wear it in Ireland.

As long as it's not visible it might be okay/you may get away with it.. :pac:

However, something like this, may get a few giggles.
    24503822_l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Xcellor wrote: »
    I like their clothes.

All of the SuperDry jackets I've seen that come emblazoned with a Union Jack patch have been Velcro i.e. they're removable and/or swappable.

OT; Not a great selection of sizes left, as far as jeans go anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Excellent stuff in there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Good stuff but not much available in L or XL

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

RATM wrote: »
    Good stuff but not much available in L or XL

I would generally be a L, but find the M a better fit in Superdry stuff myself (especially the hoodies)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Pretty sure that 60% off applies all year around given that it's an outlet store. I've bought a few things off the Superdry eBay store and the prices were the same. Superdry do nice stuff but I wouldn't be getting excited about the prices as they're always that price pretty much.

Advertisement