Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about CCNA

Options
  • 16-04-2013 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice about the CCNA course. I need to do an e-course because i work unsociable hours.

Where do i get course material?
    Where do i do exams?
    And also is this the best start course or should i do the microsoft A+ or perhaps both?

Thank You
    Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Iopu

Fas do an online CCNA course. It is broken into 2 halves ICND1 + ICND2. Or you could buy a book in eason on o'connell st or an online store. Look up pearson vue. I think you can arrange to take the exam there.
    Your better off taking an online course. I am doing it in college and the lecturer is awful. She talks way too fast. It's impossible to listin to her. I end up spending 2.5 hours staring at the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

INE currently have their CCNA course available for streaming for free.

That combined with GNS3 should see you sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭logic

To do the exams you need to register at http://www.pearsonvue.com/ and they will provide with a list of locations where you can sit the exam. The location service is down at the moment so I can't exactly where but as far as I recall there is a testing centre in waterford.

Advertisement