Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free KFC Fries Today Only - Requires Facebook.

Options
  • 16-04-2013 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Great.
    Now I'll just have to buy a bucket of chicken cos of the free fries!!
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Voucher is the same for everyone I think so would probably work for everyone if someone uploads a PDF

Can't access FB here though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Here you go

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Gave the nod to a mate of mine in Wexford and he went up earlier, said the girl told him he was the first there to use the voucher, she didn't think they advertised it very well:o, he showed it on his phone and no hassles.

Anyhooo I asked him how he got on... said they were gorgeous, lovely and crispy on the outside, and much nicer than the previous ones. Said he got a massive bag too (maybe it was cause he was first there !!)

Will try meself later ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

I actually preferred the old ones - these are too crispy for my liking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I love the new ones. They are much more like the Burger King chips (before BK went and messed with them!)

antodeco wrote: »
    I love the new ones. They are much more like the Burger King chips (before BK went and messed with them!)

+1 Had them this afternoon and thought they were very good. Like a crispy chip I do :pac::pac:

Girl told me they are doing this promo in May again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

yum yum cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

they are much much better than the last crap they were selling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭thefa

Can't beat the chunkier chips from good local chippers imo. Wouldn't rate highly any of the fast food chains chips offerings.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

thefa wrote: »
    Can't beat the chunkier chips from good local chippers imo. Wouldn't rate highly any of the fast food chains chips offerings.
    Im the complete opposite, a couple of years ago all the local chippers seemed to switch over to those big fryers at the same time, the ones with the round sliding doors and the glass window on top full of half cooked fish and battered sausages and now I dont go near them any of them anymore because the chips are so mushy its like eating day old mashed potato covered in grease, Im basically stuck in Burger King and Supermacs since...

Advertisement