Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA in Radio and TV Production

Options
  • 16-04-2013 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi All,

I know there has been some stuff written about this postgraduate course before but it's been a few years, i was wondering if any current students from the course could shed some light on it. I've heard they improved it over the last few years. What is the course like, what's the workload like, do you get to do much practical stuff and more importantly are you shown much or are you pretty much left to your own devices with equipment etc...

I come from doing a HND in Radio in BCFE and a degree in media production management, also in BCFE but accredited from DCU. So basically i will be walking in to the MA with no TV experience, will this be much of a hindrance to me do you think? is the course worth doing and what are the theory modules like?

Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated.. :)

Advertisement