Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castle of illusion HD Remake Summer 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,472 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Meh... show us some bloody gameplay. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

http://segabits.com/blog/2013/05/02/banjo-kazooie-composer-creating-the-soundtrack-for-castle-of-illusion-hd/

So Banjo Kazooie composer Grant Kirkhope is composing the music for castle of illusion.

Very exciting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

If the price is right I'll definitely pick this up. I loved that game.

15 minute gameplay from game informer , looks amazing :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,929 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Julian Rignall at US Gamer says it's superb. Brought him back to reviewing it for Mean Machines in 1990 :)

• Advertisement

Just played the trial version of castle of illusion and its just as glorious as i remember it. World so rich in detail , sega australia even nailed down mickeys classical walk.

Not sure if i agree with some of the reviews it has been receiving From some of the reviewers but hey who cares what they think right ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,472 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

€15 for what is allegedly a 2 hour game is a bit much. One for the Christmas sales I think (along with Duck Tales).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I played the demo last night and I had fun with it. Is it really supposed to be a 2 hour game? I am on the fence about whether or not to purchase. I think I'll hold off for a while since the new Pro Evo is out next week.

Advertisement