Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish designers?

Options
  • 15-04-2013 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. Im a freelance photographer who shoots a range of styles. I have an upcoming opportunity to shoot with a really stunning model and we were thinking about various styles, outfits etc. I do quite a bit of studio work for my portfolio but Id like to do something a bit special with this shoot.

I was thinking it might be nice to open it up to some irish designers if they wanted to supply either some clothing or jewlery for the the shoot and they would get some nice promotional pictures in return. Theres no money involved in this from any party, all just personal/portfolio work.

Hopefully this is the place to ask, does anyone on here know of a local designer who might be interested? If so just drop me a message on here on you can contact me on through my facebook page (in my signature).

I was thinking I might see if the model is available and take a stroll down to Cow's Lane this weekend and see if any designers take her fancy then run the idea past them. Still thought it worth asking on here too :)

Advertisement