Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Xbox360 [4GB] with selected Laptops - Amazon France

Options
  • 15-04-2013 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

As they are French Laptops they will probably have an AZERTY keyboard. Wouldn't bother me tbh. If you really wanted, you could swap a key or two, or buy keyboard stickers, or buy a keyboard.
    1. Select the laptop of your choice from the selection below and select the Xbox 360 4GB console then add both items to your cart.
    2. Once your selection is complete, click "Checkout".
    3. Enter promo code PCXBOX36 in the "gift certificate" on the confirmation page of the order. A corresponding reduction in the value of the Xbox 360 4GB console will automatically deduct the total amount of your order (on the summary page of your order). Xbox 360 4GB is available.

I did notice that using Parcel Motel, Delivery was €20 cheaper on the cheapest laptop. Add €3.50 for Parcel Motel and it's still €16.50 cheaper.

LINK TO OFFER

Acer V5 + XBOX360 [4GB] = €481 Delivered (Including Parcel Motel)

41xkV882nmL._AA300_.jpg41G0aG0mNqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Simi

I'd love that ultrabook with the 635m for €599 if I had the money :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

Is it me or are there very few review's up for each system?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 p4xel

Too bad French laptops come with AZERTY keyboards.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

p4xel wrote: »

Doesn't really bother me, I just use the UK Keyboard layout and don't look at the buttons.

Mine has a QWERTZ keyboard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭m4rkiz

p4xel wrote: »

it is only like 10 seconds to swap the Z & Y keys

• Advertisement
Advertisement