Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co Sleeper Cot

Options
  • 14-04-2013 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there,

I'm 8 months pregnant and looking to buy a co sleeper cot either new or second hand. I'm located in Cork and after thrawling the internet i'm still no closer to obtaining one!

just wondering if there is anyone out there that has bought one in Ireland or on line or anyone looking to sell one? Ideally a Arms Reach or cosatto, but will consider all makes and models. I have read great reviews regarding the above two.

many thanks

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I've the arms reach mini co-sleeper and I'd definitely recommend it especially of you intend to breastfeed for a few months.

The mattress is quite hard which was one of the very few negative things I'd read before buying it and my son wouldn't go near it as a newborn. However we started using it around 2 months without problem. It's great that it folds up so acts like a travel cot too.

I got the mini because we didn't have space for a full size cot in our room. I bought mine second hand on adverts but cots.ie sell them new. I read on another forum recently that the company are dreadful communication wise (no feedback as to when the cot will be delivered etc) but they will get the cot to you eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Blueskye

There's a second-hand armsreach cot for sale on the facebook page "not just for twins". If you go into 'photos' and 'baby equipment' you'll find it.

I bought an armsreach myself but haven't used it (twins due next month).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Mothercare sell a cot as a co sleeper. It's basically the same as a normal cot but the side slides underneath it and the mattress height is more adjustable. There's no way of attaching it to your bed but you can use cable ties.

Advertisement