Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McVities Double Choc digestives

Options
  • 14-04-2013 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so they are Chocolate Biscuits with Chocolate bits in them , half covered with Chocolate..isn't that Triple Choc then?

Discuss.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Hob nobs are the best.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,546 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

corktina wrote: »
    Ok so they are Chocolate Biscuits with Chocolate bits in them , half covered with Chocolate..isn't that Triple Choc then?

Discuss.

No. Toplayer = chocolate. Contains chocolate bit in them = double choc.

They are called chocolate biscuits...that does not add another layer for them to be triple chocolate though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

I'm glad someone opened a thread about these effing biscuits. I hate them!! There's just something about the texture of chocolate on McVities that is oh so wrong. And they taste like crap too.

Still, I had 6! of them for dinner last night in a PMS induced binge. The shame. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

I don't care what they're called, I'm off to get some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

In Germany, they make mashed spuds, then they get regular spuds, or bits of spuds, and roll it back up in the shape of a single spud and cook it and eat it.

It's pretty much the same principle as chocolate chip cookies except with spuds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    No. Toplayer = chocolate. Contains chocolate bit in them = double choc.

They are called chocolate biscuits...that does not add another layer for them to be triple chocolate though.

no they are chocolate biscuits, not like the ordinary single choc ones....I'm phoning Joe....

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭schnitzelEater

Plain digestive covered in butter / dairygold are much nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭franktheplank

They's damn tasty. They could call 'em **** cakes nd it would be fine with me.

Advertisement