Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent: Answer to 2004 HL English Composing!

Options
  • 14-04-2013 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Can I get a 4 page answer to one of these by the end of the day:

1. “… my strongest childhood memories…” (TEXT 1)
    Write a personal essay in which you explore some of your earliest memories of
    childhood.
    2. “Everyone knows the sounds of rejection…” (TEXT 1)
    Write an article for publication in a serious newspaper or journal in which you draw
    attention to the plight of a person or group of people whom society has rejected.
    3. “… the grandeur of work…” (TEXT 2)
    Write a speech (serious or light-hearted) in which you address your classmates or peer-
    group on the importance of work in our lives.
    4. “ ‘See you later, Paul,’ said one of the girls. There was a titter of laughter.” (TEXT 2)
    Write a short story suggested by these words.
    5. “… the rhythm of work and play...” (TEXT 3)
    Write an article for a magazine for young adult readers in which you give advice to
    people on the best way to find a healthy balance between work and play in their
    lives.
    6. “… the sheer joy of performance!” (TEXT 3)
    Using the above phrase as your title, write a personal essay.
    7. Write a short story suggested by one or more of the images in TEXT 3.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

How about you do your own homework? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Wow...Just wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

ffs, this would discourage ppl from popping in here to help those who actually need it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Not sure if troll or genuinely stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Seaic

Well lads I don t have time to do it. I've orals to study for! Irish tomorrow and french following week!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

And we don't?

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Seaic wrote: »
    Well lads I don t have time to do it. I've orals to study for! Irish tomorrow and french following week!!!

so you think someone else has the time to do your homework and their own? i'm actually laughing here..

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Legion.

Easy. Don't do it, and if you get chewed out for it explain that you had more pressing matters. Points in the bag > a class exercise. Unless of course you've known about the homework for a while and have left it to the last minute in which case it is your own fault and if you want to do well you'll need to be better organised in future.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Seaic wrote: »
    Tough.

It's no-one else's responsibility.

A le-e-etle bit of a thing called "cop-on" goes a long, long way! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement