Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funding to start up a small business

Options
  • 14-04-2013 5:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

i have a business plan and want to start up a business. It will be a welding/steel manufacturing business where for the first year at least, i will be the sole employee carrying out all company tasks. The difference with my company is that i have some new style products and services that are not available anywhere.. First of all i want to know where to start. Where can i go to get information, tips and guidance on how to do things, not websites but actual places i can visit to get face to face information. Where can i get funding or loans for the business and what are my chances of getting financial help. I see bank of Ireland do a business loan but doubt i will get a loan from a bank. Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement