Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desert Island Podcasts

Options
  • 13-04-2013 9:06pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭

You are stranded on a deserted island, with no prospect of returning to civilisation. For some unknown reason, you have a computer which can access iTunes (or another podcasting app) and iTunes only. Infinite battery life, stable internet connection. (I'm really trying to close loopholes here :P)

Choose five podcasts (because you can only have five) to keep you sane for the rest of your days. You can get all past and future episodes, and you can assume that if they're still making episodes now, they'll keep making them. Remember it might not be a great idea to choose a podcast like (for instance) A Life Well Wasted even if it's your favourite podcast, because (as good and all as they may be) there are so few episodes.

My five:

Football Weekly: To keep up with the latest soccer news.
    The Comedy Button: To laugh my ass off, and I can relisten to past episodes over and over without getting bored.
    Podtoid: Because they cover the latest gaming news, and you need a bit of smut and depravity every now and then. :pac:
    Ray Foley Show Podcast: Because I love the show and can get general news from their paper segment. ;)
    Stop Podcasting Yourself: A more intelligent (mostly :P) comedy show.

Comments

Advertisement