Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

County Council - 3rd Grant Installement!!

Options
  • 13-04-2013 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey all, so just wondering if anyone has got their 3rd installment yet. Thought a thread might be nice for people to ask if they've got it yet, and from where.

I get mine from Wexford. Contacted them two Fridays ago. They said there still awaiting colleges to send letters to them. They have come through Mondays or Tuesdays for me so far. But so far this year, all my payments have been a few days earlier than last years one, and now this is one will be later.

I know a Galway friend, said that he was getting paid last Tuesday, but dunno if that actually happened.

So just tough people can give any information for wherever you are, for people that might need it!!!

Advertisement