Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused about Grants!!!

Options
  • 13-04-2013 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi so I completed a FETAC level 5 hairdressing course in 2011-2012 and got the grant. I am currently doing a FETAC level 5 childcare course (no grant). In September I will start the level 6. does anyone know if I will get the grant for that year? Thanks!!!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

TraceWho wrote: »
    Hi so I completed a FETAC level 5 hairdressing course in 2011-2012 and got the grant. I am currently doing a FETAC level 5 childcare course (no grant). In September I will start the level 6. does anyone know if I will get the grant for that year? Thanks!!!! :)
    You should be able to as far as i know, once you are progressing to a higher level they should cover it usually. But you will need to run through the application process from scratch so if i was you i would start getting the documents in order now, and start the process as soon as they take applicaitons.

Advertisement