Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organised Pokemon TCG in Ireland

Options
  • 13-04-2013 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys I don't know if this would have much of an interest here, but we do have organised play here in Ireland, a league. And we ran our first tournament at a con today, went very well, and we have at least two more lined up now. So just to make anyone who is even faintly aware interested, we play at Gamersworld on Jervis street in Dublin every Tuesday 6 - 9pm./ We're mostly TCG orientated these days, but we also play the video games a lot as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Kzamll1992

you play competitive Black and White??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Yep. We play unlimited at league.

i meant the video games!?

but the TCG also interests me to get into! :D

Oh, yeah yeah. Just need black/white/black 2/ white 2.

yeah i got that: pokemon black!

• Advertisement

Thats all you need then :)

great!!!

Although you might want to bring any TCG cards you have, or a deck. Symths have cheap theme decks right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pokedoll111

Is there an age restrictian

Nope, our age bracket is from age 10 to late twenties. But you can come any age you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Anexcuse

Just wondering, for the pokemon TCG there, are you allowed to use pokemon cards from gens previous to black & white?

You can use any cards you like at league :)

Ok nice! :D

You thinking of joining us?

Yeah, maybe in a few months, but do you do it on any days other than Tuesdays? The times collides with training. Also, do you know if they sell card sleeves at gamer's world?

We don't Tuesdays only, The time is changing next week though. They do sell sleeves./

Ok, I might check out the store in a week or two, just to see what's going on. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mickmortar

Im happy to find somewhere that does pokemon tcg and sells sleeves :]....pity I live in monaghan :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dempster1987

Hey guys,

Is this league still active? looking to setup something similar in Cork but could do with some help on getting it started

Advertisement