Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 broadband

Options
  • 12-04-2013 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I am 11 months into the worst customer relationship experience of my life. Thankfully it will be over in 1 month, and from then I will never go near 3 broadband again. I have never experienced such a terrible service in all my life. I have spend 10 months trying to get my National Broadband scheme Broadband working properly, but to no avail. 3 have spend the entire period going around in circles wasting my time- insisting I turn on an off my router when not in use, and repeating this every time I ring them. I would strongly advise anyone from ever signing up to a 3 service. Every time you ring them its like starting from the beginning, getting a different story from everyone you talk to.
    I was advised to avoid them at all costs, but i said it couldnt be that bad and gave them the benefit of the doubt! It was 100 times worse than i ever could have imagined
    My advice stay well away from 3 no matter what they promise you!
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement