Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For Bands For Charity Gig

Options
  • 12-04-2013 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys, I'm organising a charity night where three bands play, myself and a few of my friends are going to be one of the bands - we're just doing a one night only - and we're looking for two other bands to play on the night. Would suit a new band, just formed or student band that are looking for gigs! It's all for charity and we'd be expecting a large crowd! So anyone interested, gimme a shout! Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

A bit more information is needed. Where is the gig going to be ? What type of music do you want played ? How long will the bands be expected to play for ? Will a backline be provided ?

This will do for starters. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Where,When,What Charity? Would there even be afew beers in it for the bands as a thank you kinda thing. Abit more info would be handy to have up

• Registered Users Posts: 3 thebodalek

Yeah cool sorry shoulda put more info up! Anyone interested send me an email at farrelly.jon@gmail.com and I'll send yis on more info!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Its probably better just to stick up all the info here just so you dont have to be sending off tons of Emails mate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Its probably better just to stick up all the info here just so you dont have to be sending off tons of Emails mate

I agree.

OP, if you are looking for bands to do this gig, at least post all the appropriate information here.

It's not the third secret of Fatama...is it ? :D

EDIT : You are obliged to give as much info as possible. Read the charter here :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056520016

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 dumb seeds

ok so no info up here and no response to the email, is this actually happening?

Advertisement