Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Drumcondra

Options
  • 12-04-2013 1:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭

I'll be getting the 46a into town this evening, but I need to take another bus to Drumcondra, specifically Richmond Road but I'm having trouble finding the information necessary on Dublin Bus.

If any of you know which bus goes to my destination it'd be hugely appreciated.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭ailbheg

From O'Connell Street: 1, 11, 13, 16, 44.
    From Abbey Street: 33, 41, 41a, 41c.

You can get off at Fagan's, head up towards Pat's and it's the right turn at the crossroads just across the river.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭SugarShane88

Thanks mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭chinwag

Or if you fancy the parallel route through Summerhill-Ballybough, get the 123 bus at Eason's in O'Connell St.
    Get off at the stop just before Clonliffe Rd junction in Ballybough.
    Cross Clonliffe Rd and heading towards Fairview Strand you will see the Esso Garage on your left - that's at the corner of Richmond Rd.
    It's your choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭ailbheg

chinwag wrote: »
    Or if you fancy the parallel route through Summerhill-Ballybough, get the 123 bus at Eason's in O'Connell St.
    Get off at the stop just before Clonliffe Rd junction in Ballybough.
    Cross Clonliffe Rd and heading towards Fairview Strand you will see the Esso Garage on your left - that's at the corner of Richmond Rd.
    It's your choice.

Depends on which end of the road they want to get to really.

Advertisement