Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<Snip> Clinic

Options
  • 11-04-2013 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello all.

I was just wondering if anyone has had any work done in this clinic and if so what was your experience of it?
    My mother is in need of new crowns and came across this place. They have good feedback for the most part on their own site but one or two bad, one of which claims they write their own reviews.
    As with any reviews on a companies site I take it all with a pinch of salt.
    Hence why I thought I would post here.

Any feedback, good, bad or neutral is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

clinics can not be named on the forum, it only causes trouble if people start promoting their own business.
    the best thing your mother can do is ask friends for a recommendation. nobody recommends an evil bastard to a friend.
    are you in south dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JackPumpkinKing

Yes situated in south Dublin. Location is not a problem however

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

PM sent

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Title edited, sorry OP no names allowed.

Advertisement