Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Anniversary special details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭B0rG

Spear wrote: »

we don't have many specials for t8s thou, so we should be greateful.

And it's a good time to buy t69 (for later), t-44 (no master on t-43 :(, and perhaps finish off t29 and potentially t20. with 4 days of x5 shouldn't be a problem.

I was hoping for type 59 in the shop, but no luck here...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's just a bit disappointing after they promised something for everything. Oh well, there's still the x5 at least.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

It's just a bit disappointing after they promised something for everything. Oh well, there's still the x5 at least.
    I'm a bit sad that they did not do something new; for two years it's been:

1) Reduction in buying a T5-T7 vehicle (once or twice for T8 and T9)
    2) Exp bonus on first win
    3) Exp bonus for crew
    4) Discount on premium/consumables/camo
    5) Bonus for playing tanks X

How about they would actually change things up a bit with lets say 50% bonus in winning assault mode or 75% bonus if playing arty and winning on Himmelsdorf; heck if they are bored simply add bonus for killing higher tier tanks or killing another tank 10s before you die etc. You know something not done before that's not a "you need to play every tank to gain the benefit from this" kind of thing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Dammit, I have some serious amx_13f3am grinding to do ....50k xp to go

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The WG mods did mention there was more to come, but I presume that's just a code for 3 days of premium/some rations or other such junk.

• Advertisement

usually with high x5 multiplier I platoon up with few clanners to take stars off every tank to get a very decent chunk of free xp.

Our setups are:
    3 HT same tier 90% you get to be top tank.
    2 HT + brit TD works very well on 5 - 7 tier.
    2 HT + med for the rest

when they play arty I take scouts.

That way it takes 1 - 2 battles per star with good chunk of xp :)

Then may be I'll get enuff free exp to skip lorraine... dreams dreams...

Americans got kv5 and type62 in the shop. May be we'll get something too.

kv5 I highly recommend. Best prem after type59.

B0rG wrote: »
    Americans got kv5 and type62 in the shop. May be we'll get something too.

kv5 I highly recommend. Best prem after type59.

Meh, I've already got two tier 8 premiums, and I haven't touched them in ages. Matilda/Churchill/Panzer 2 ausf J are far more fun to play.

Meh, I've already got two tier 8 premiums, and I haven't touched them in ages. Matilda/Churchill/Panzer 2 ausf J are far more fun to play.

yeah I think after I grind up batchat, t62, soviet heavys and american heavys I'll stop paying for prem and just play lower tiers for fun.

but now need a lot of moneys to grind through tiers. On 12t, 1375 for example used only gold to speed things up. And buying tanks... t8s are usually around 3mil + 1.5 mil for equipment

Yeah I saw lowe and t34 in your stats. I got Lowe, but cannot play it at all... 200 dmg every 10 seconds when you meet t10s is a bit sad. And you only live till arty notices you, which is usually around a minute. Haven't tried t34, but I'm thinking gonna be similar to lowe - slow slowpoke that sees t10.

kv5 on the other hand is rather nimble, never sees t10s and 4 perks crew helps. And super secret ram attack is very funny sometimes. 7 seconds reload also helps, even if you cant pen stuff you can keep them tracked long enuff.

and we got type62 and kv5 in the shop, same as americans.

tempting... t7 scout with 390 range and 60 speed limit...

thou in last few battles I one-shotted two type62 with my kv5. I was at the hill on Prohorovka and the scout was at railway crossing near upper base. Ammo rack explosion from full health. boom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I flogged my slowe, I had enough of the fecker and I needed the money to buy IS4 before they split the trees. Always, and I do mean always, in the bottom 4 or 5 of teams. Getting blatted by arty and tier 10's as they just cannot miss the yolk, its as big as a house and tier 7 and 8 arty nearly always did full damage. Cant hide well because its too damn big.

I know others loved it, I was completely sick of it. Then again others loved the IS3 and I hated that fecker as well because MM always made me cannon fodder for tier 10's. The IS and the IS4 were nice tanks and I have >50% win rate in them ... the supposedly superior IS3, 300 long long battles with only 133 wins. Hated that fecking tank.

I dont know, I think the MM is not the same for all people. Some get an easy ride in a tank and others have a balls of a time.

The bonus code is: 2NDBDAYTANKS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

thx for the code.

i still love the lowe, great credit earner

Someone pointed out that all the rations will sell for a total of 300k silver, which is okay I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

I'm having dreadful lag problems since the latest version. Also the "garage" page runs very slowly. I think its all the background activity.

Didn't have any issues prior to now.

Anyone else?

I'm having dreadful lag problems since the latest version. Also the "garage" page runs very slowly. I think its all the background activity.

Didn't have any issues prior to now.

Anyone else?

Garage is bugged, for some reason they cannot write optimised ui code in the garage at all. Thankfully that madness is over now.

I got nvidia 580 gtx and went back for 309 version, but the game still crashes from time to time. 312.* version was crashing very often. Got a feeling it somehow connected to some medals, cause every time I got good battle 3k+ dmg or so, I see windows desktop right after.

Advertisement