Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Iron and Wine album stream on npr..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭mosstin

As the title says..

http://www.npr.org/2013/04/07/176046723/first-listen-iron-and-wine-ghost-on-ghost

His new album is out next week. Only listened to the first couple of songs so far but initial thoughts are that its sounds quite a lot like Kiss Each Other Clean. Will need to give it a few listens before I decide whether to pick this one up or not.

I loved his early albums when it was pretty much just him. Since he's augmented his sound it hasn't been as good for me. 'Kiss Each Other Clean' didn't work for me yet 'Godless Brother In Love' was the most beautiful song of that year. Will definitely give this a listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭binncheol

Awesome, good way to end the day in work!

Advertisement