Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autoelectric person / garage around Carlow

Options
  • 11-04-2013 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know of any autoelectric garage / shop that could recondition an alternator for a 2007 Ford Fiesta?

Cheers for any help.

Will.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

Not exactly in Carlow but Gerard Murphy Electrical on the Hebron Road in Kilkenny are very good and very reasonable too.

Located here (056)7761762 is the number.
    I'm sure they could sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭will.in.cork

Not exactly in Carlow but Gerard Murphy Electrical on the Hebron Road in Kilkenny are very good and very reasonable too.

Located here (056)7761762 is the number.
    I'm sure they could sort you out.

Gave them a buzz there, sound lads and good price.

Thank you for the info!! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭hadepsx

theres a guy that does that work in that area where askea tyres/carlow glass is located, on the o brien road. his name is gone from my memory at mo, but he did my alternator, good job and price. just drive in he is on the left past carlow glass

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

hadepsx wrote: »
    theres a guy that does that work in that area where askea tyres/carlow glass is located, on the o brien road. his name is gone from my memory at mo, but he did my alternator, good job and price. just drive in he is on the left past carlow glass

Trevor Shirley. I'd recommend him too though I haven't needed anything from him in a couple of years. Always reliable and well priced

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

I'd recommend Trevor Shirley too, have had to use his services twice with two different cars in the last while.

Very honest and upfront.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Rabbitman

Hi Guys
    Had blown alternator on jeep at weekend , rang Trevor , talked me through problem , kept me going over w/end , went over to him this morning problem sorted , very helpful blokes both Trevor and his employee , Thanks Guys .

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭winnie the schtink

good man trevor:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Please don't drag up zombie threads .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement