Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pediatric hospitals in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Abby19

Hi guys,

I am trying to compile a list of pediatric hospitals or general hospitals which provide pediatric services as well. I've found these so far:

www.cuh.ie/
    www.stjames.ie/
    www.thenationalchildrenshospital.ie/
    www.amnch.ie/
    www.nationwidechildrens.org/
    www.rotunda.ie/

Can you lads tell me if I am missing any?

Thanks a lot

Our Lady's Children's Hospital Crumlin?
    Temple Street Children's Hospital?
    The Coombe (CWIUH) does have some paediatric services following up babies.

Oh and the National Children's Hospital is the NCH bit of AMNCH in Tallaght.

Here is a list of hospitals on the HSE website - you might be able to get info from hospitals further afield. http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/Find_a_Service/hospitals/

• Registered Users Posts: 32 nowayingere

Thanks a lot Abby :)

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

Abby19 wrote: »
    The Coombe (CWIUH) does have some paediatric services following up babies.
    As does the National Maternity Hospital, Holles st. I think Mount Carmel does too?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Beaumont Hospital has a Paediatric Unit too, well they did do a few years ago, our then 6 year old had to have a nose operation, and although we had seen the ENT Surgeon Privately, he wanted her in Beaumont due other health issues that she had as opposed to going to Mount Carmel.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 nowayingere

Thanks alot guys :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Don't think St.James's has a paeds part unless that includes Burns & Plastics unit. So, then it does.. nevermind me! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

I thought paediatric burns went to Crumlin.

I've heard of some kids being seen in the ID unit in SJH.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

All children for radiation oncology go to St. Luke's in Rathgar. They will be moving to the St. Luke's @ St. James' site in the next few years.

Advertisement