Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunvic 307xls issue

Options
  • 11-04-2013 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi

I have a sunvic 307xls that controls my heating it has lost its memory now a couple of times and it has also just stopped working and required a reset.

I think it's time to change it out, any advice on what I should install and is this an easy job that any electrician can do

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

purplec wrote: »
    Hi

I have a sunvic 307xls that controls my heating it has lost its memory now a couple of times and it has also just stopped working and required a reset.

I think it's time to change it out, any advice on what I should install and is this an easy job that any electrician can do

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

I think yours is a 3 channel clock, if so id go for a horstmann h37xl , great clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

Hi thanks for the reply I is a 3 channel but it seems like its only setup for 2. How hard is this to change to a different type?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

purplec wrote: »
    Hi thanks for the reply I is a 3 channel but it seems like its only setup for 2. How hard is this to change to a different type?

You really need to be sure if you have 2 or 3 zones , if you only have 2 zones the horstmann h27xl would be a good choice , there is quite a difference in price between 2 and 3 channel clocks , in relation to changing clocks , there is not much involved in it , study the wiring diagram of your existing one and compare it to your new one , ijust remember what wires were in what terminal of the old clock, if you are hving problems with the new one you can always get help here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

Read this before you order a new controller just on the off chance it's the same problem.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=79329063&postcount=21

Ignore the off topic stuff before the first set of photos.

Advertisement