Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Virgin Mary appearing at Graig Hill, Co Carlow/Kilkenny

Options
  • 10-04-2013 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭

Has anybody heard anything about this particularly Irish recessionary phenomenon which is apparently ongoing down at Graig Hill. I got it from the Grainstore Cottages Facebook pagel
    Thousands of Pilgrims flock to the Parish of St Mullins where Bridie Galavan of Carrigleade Golf course and a group of golfers witnessed the apparition of the Virgin Mary on Graigh Hill Co Carlow .The rival county is already claiming the sighting was in Kilkenny as St Mullins is destined to become the next Lourdes .
    Grainstore Cottages Loads of people have been down to see the Apparition its on going

It's at times like this when I wish I owned a chip or ice cream van. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

and a group of golfers witnessed the apparition of the Virgin Mary on Graigh Hill Co Carlow

stone45.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

All is made clear

Don't they think that perhaps the undergrowth on the side of hill has reached a certain height and causes what looks like Leila from Futurama and a lamb to appear - probably the Lamb of God but still.... :rolleyes: I can also see Pinocchio's profile before he started telling fibs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Some one put some funny drugs in the owl 1s cups of tea up that way me thinks.........

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Saw this on the front page of the Kilkenny People yesterday,

Seriously shows the level of reporting in the paper, some growth on a hillside is considered front page news? Really?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭emeldc

Do you remember the moving statue in Ballinspittle in the 80's. It got smashed to pieces one day .......................................................................when it ran out in front of a bus :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZjM83wZmWw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Meanwhile Saint Edge makes his annual appearance in Norway
    2RutMUj.jpg

Advertisement