Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JSB and 1 stamp required

Options
  • 10-04-2013 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Evening

I have been working overseas for the last few years, I have applied for JSA and got turned down as I still had my UK bank account, with activity in it, I can't close it as I have a 9 new mobile contract, which is no good to me now and a bank loan coming out of it

I don't have enough contributions for JSB from the relative year, 2010, I only have 4, I then moved to the UK and was there since, I need one stamp in Ireland to get JSB, does anyone have any idea, (aside from getting a job, which I am working hard at doing, but getting nowhere) of a way to get that one bloody stamp that will get me some cash to keep going

Anyone here with a company that could give me a one day contract so that I could get a stamp? I'll cover expenses and payment

thanks for reading

rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Jovetic

Work one hr, of one day, of one week, employer pays a Class A stamp

Bingo.

Summary: Get a job.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

The stamp should be from bona fide employment - if you go to SW with just one stamp, the employment and employer will be investigated.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement