Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combined monthly DB & Rail tickets don't work

Options
  • 10-04-2013 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭

As the title says. They don't work!

For the past year or so, I've been varying between bus tickets, rail tickets and bus/rail tickets each month. The combined ones always stop working on buses within the first week. Which is really annoying as I've to queue up and explain myself to the bus driver each time, rather than just scanning as I get on as I would with a monthly bus card.

I asked a bus driver about it yesterday, and he said that the problem isn't with the tickets, it's that the machines are obsolete. (These are the machines under the 'main' scanning machines, where you have to actually insert the card.) But if it's a known issue, why don't they just update the tickets to ones that are compatible with the main functional scanning machine?! :confused: :mad:

/rant

Advertisement