Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canon SX240HS £149.99 Amazon or £141.75 Flubit plus ParcelMotel

Options
  • 10-04-2013 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭

Canon Powershot SX240HS is down to £149.99 on amazon - available in: Black, Silver and Pink

Another flubit purchase for me as they offered a 6% discount on the amazon price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,051 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Will link this, since its sort of related
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83888931
    ixus 500 also reduced in argos at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

donnacha wrote: »
    Another flubit purchase for me as they offered a 6% discount on the amazon price.

How do warranty repairs works with Parcel Motel? Do I have to send device on my own as purchase was done in UK?
    And after all - Parcel Motel liability is 100euro so if they lost your £141.75 parcel you will get €100 back...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

zom wrote: »
    How do warranty repairs works with Parcel Motel? Do I have to send device on my own as purchase was done in UK?
    And after all - Parcel Motel liability is 100euro so if they lost your £141.75 parcel you will get €100 back...

The warranty repairs for everything purchased via flubit are direct with the company that they source it from, and ParcelMotel is only a delivery address. So if you do need to return it for repair or any other reason then the ball is in your court.

Yes there is an element of risk that Parcel Motel could lose my parcel and I won't be covered for the full amount, but to date my experiences with them have been amazing so I'm willing to take that chance.

Advertisement