Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaving the "plums" and surrounding areas

Options
  • 10-04-2013 1:19pm
    Site Banned Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi all - what razor and blade combo would work best for this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

i use a mach 3 fusion. Disposable ones tend to not get as close a shave and sometimes cause irritation so i go with the mach 3 with no problems

• Site Banned Posts: 79 ✭✭Bulky Boy

Real Life wrote: »
    i use a mach 3 fusion. Disposable ones tend to not get as close a shave and sometimes cause irritation so i go with the mach 3 with no problems

Do you recommend baby powder for the itch ? Maybe caldisine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Chazz Michael Michaels

How does one manage the area that one would describe as "not an even surface, but very sensitive..."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭DamoKen

How does one manage the area that one would describe as "not an even surface, but very sensitive..."

Could always try this (http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1) although going from the reviews might not the wisest course of action :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,585 ✭✭✭Glebee

• Advertisement

Bulky Boy wrote: »
    Do you recommend baby powder for the itch ? Maybe caldisine?

i never use anything other than the razor. shave in the shower. let the water run on to the area being shaved. nothing else needed. Ive been doing it for years with no problems.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

If you've never used a razor in that area, just do a small bit first and wait 24 hours just in case. A small irritation will be easier to deal with than the whole area. As a woman with very sensitive skin EVERYWHERE, believe me!

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭opti76

have a beard trimmer .... blade 1 all over .. no itching ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Doesn't it itch as it grows back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

some of the funniest things I have ever read in my life are those amazon reviews.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

"After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)"

hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭ruaille buaille

Why do u want to shave it? Cant u just trim it with a small scissors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Chazz Michael Michaels

Why do u want to shave it? Cant u just trim it with a small scissors?

looks nearer clean shaven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭GRMA

Don't use disposable bic razors :'(

I just number one it with a trimmer.

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    Doesn't it itch as it grows back?

the trick is to not let it grow back

• Registered Users Posts: 16,291 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

GRMA wrote: »
    Don't use disposable bic razors :'(

I just number one it with a trimmer.

I always use disposable razors and can't say I ever had any bother with them.

The only thing I find is that if it goes more than 4 or 5 days before shaving again the itch is brutal as the hairs grow back.

It's all about making the cock and balls more attractive to the ladeeees

Not really for me personally, I do it because I don't like the hair that grows on the sack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Not really for me personally, I do it because I don't like the hair that grows on the sack.

Why, though? I can only see it as being for sexual reasons; looks bigger, don't get a mouthful of fur when enjoying a cock in the mouth.

Why, though? I can only see it as being for sexual reasons; looks bigger, don't get a mouthful of fur when enjoying a cock in the mouth.

That's like saying every woman that shaves their box does it so a man will give her oral.

It's just a personal choice people of either sex make because they prefer it that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Norwesterner

I want to shave, but my lady-friend doesn't want me too funny enough.
    She like her man manly. Ya dig?
    So i'm condemned with this Starsky-style hairdo on my nutsack.

That's like saying every woman that shaves their box does it so a man will give her oral.

It's just a personal choice people of either sex make because they prefer it that way.

I do think a lady with a shaven vageen loves a bit of oral

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

You're better off just trimming the area. I've only shaved that area the once. It felt weird and itched like a mother****er.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭trashcan

"After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)"

hahahaha

Sorry for your pain and suffering and everything, but I nearly pissed myself laughing at this. :D: Hilarious. (I'll never be able to look at a sprout again - as I imagine, neither will you :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Norwesterner

Sometimes I use Brillo cream and sweep my pubes back with a comb.
    Looks like Johnny Ronan after a few whiskies.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

No need for this thread.
    Similar thread here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056506475

The thread linked has a Mod Note in the first post of that thread, PAY HEED!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement