Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springsteen Accommodation 28/07/12

Options
  • 10-04-2013 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi All,

I just found out last night that my father-in-law-to be has managed to get 4 tickets for the gig. Didn't think there was any chance after they sold out so quickly so we're all very excited about going.
    I've been to Kilkenny a few times over the years and always enjoyed the people and the place so its especially cool that we'll be seeing the boss there this year.
    I've made a few enquiries and most places seem to either already be booked or are looking for far too much money (we're on a budget. Tickets already cost the guts of 400e). As well as my fiancé and I, my F-F-I-L and his brother (who are both in their mid to late 60s) will be with us so we'd need somewhere comfortable for them to relax their old bones after the gig ;)
    So, I was just wondering if anybody with a bit of local knowledge here could recommend something? Maybe an apartment for the night or something like that
    Also, is Kilkenny looking forward to the gigs? Like, I'm sure local business is but what about the residents? I have family in Slane and they dread the summer gigs there.

Advertisement