Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age of Ultron - Spoilers I would imagine

Options
  • 10-04-2013 9:34am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,612 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So what are people thinking? Are many reading it?

I won't start with spoilers just in case, I actually haven't read number 5 which is out today, but I think all in all it's picking up nicely.

It's being hammered for the most part in reviews, mostly for its pacing, I'm not convinced its a problem.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

I'm liking it to be honest. I'm interested in how it's all going to end

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nate19841

A great story arc! My only problem with Event type stories is that you need to read about 100 satellite/related comics to get the full story!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

I mange to pick up issue 5-10 & the 10.1 in the bargain bin. I thought it was really boring. In just seems to be a conversation about "should we or should we not kill Hank Pym?". A character don't really know. Who all of sudden is the most important character in Marvel U. The ending with Angela just seems weak. Was it really such a big character? I only know the character because of the legal battle between Neil Gaiman & Image.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,612 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

To be honest the final issue was just bollocks, up until there I was enjoying it, it wasn't spectacular but I was enjoying it for the event that it was, the last issue showed it was just a cynical act of marketing.
    I get that all these events and in fact comic book continuity is all about marketing but literally to finish up that series and basically just show massive ads for Hunger, and Guardians of the Galaxy is lame and cheapens the whole thing.

Advertisement