Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best boiler stove? Henley, Waterford Stanley, Charnwood, other?

Options
  • 09-04-2013 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I need a boiler stove to heat a large badly insulated room (in an old stone cottage) and power 7-9 radiators. I'm wondering what stove would best suit my requirements?

Putting the dimensions into the Waterford Stanley site (7.6 x 4.1 x 2.8 metres), it states I need 7kw output. But the stove is in the centre of the room and I don't want to melt us when we're sitting in front of it either! There are 2 rads at the other (non fire facing) end also.

Any advice on what stove would be the best fit? Waterford Stanley Erin? Henley Blasket / Tolka / Druid? Charnwood? Other? Looking for efficient heating and value for money :)

Would really appreciate any advice as I can't find reviews anywhere.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 nudedragon

hey,

just wondering how you got on or have you any thoughts since you posted.

nudi

Advertisement