Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused

Options
  • 09-04-2013 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

This has been going back and forth in my mind. I've been attracted to women for a few years now. I had a crush on some women but we couldn't be together because of the distance between us . Then i met a guy which i dated for a few months. Things were fine between us, i liked him as a person but i had no real feelings for him, it was like something is missing. After the break up ,all those feels of longing to be with a women resurfaced. I've tried to visualize a heterosexual relationship but i can't. When ever i have romantic/erotic dreams ,it always features a women. There is a women i like, she is similar to the other women i had a crush on, i guess i have a type .

From what I've mentioned could you say i am just curious or its more than that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

I'd say you deffo have a thing for chicks.Ask her out and get on with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Go ahead and try out the girls if you're feeling that strongly for them and it's resurfaced. If your feelings are fairly fluid and shift again, then no harm either.

Er, to put it crudely, I find it's best to follow your other head as it avoids overthinking things needlessly which just leaves you more confused when it comes to issues like this.

Go with what feels good, forget the labels and you'll be sorted.

Advertisement