Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best for skype?

Options
  • 09-04-2013 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

I'm moving out of my current accommodation to a new apartment in Athlone but I can see that most places don't offer any internet. I Skype with my boyfriend pretty much every night for a few hours so I was wondering if anyone knew which would be the best (and cheapest) internet package I could consider?

Any help is appreciated :)

Martina

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭martinak89

bump

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

How often do you change apartments?? Most contracts are 1 year. Imagine Wimax may be the best deal if they are on the roof of the Sheraton Hotel and visible from much of Athlone...better than mobile broadband from 3 or O2 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭martinak89

Well I'm hoping to stay in whatever place I can find for a long time. I got made permanent at work today so I'm looking for a long term place :) Thanks for the reply ^_^

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

cant beat UPC broadband if you can see out a year, available in PARTS of Athlone only.

Advertisement