Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Special code to avail of now ended The City Bin Co 99EURO deal

• 09-04-2013 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hey,

Got an email bout this 10mins ago, i am in no way connected with The City Bin Co other then I am a customer.

In short the email states:

Officially they have ended our €99 offer to Dublin homes. However you can still avail of the €99 deal if you give them my unique referral code.

As an existing customer my code can be used to invite up to five people to join at the €99 price. Sign up online at www.citybin.com and input my unique referral code.

Your unique referral code is <removed> and may be used up to five separate times. The deadline for using the code is the 30th April.

So get going and use the code (you input it as a referel i think in the join up section. I am using it with absolutely no complaints so far.:pac::pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,659 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Do you receive an reward for people using your code?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 DaveGefow

Hi Ted1, Yes the offer its mutually beneficial for both parties. I recieve 10euro off my bill next year per referal. but the user of my code will save a hell'a'va lot more by doing the 99euro deal. like maybe 60 or 70 squid? Thanks for the question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,035 ✭✭✭✭Basq

See here!

Closed!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 DaveGefow

Basq wrote: »
    See here!

Closed!

How does this make any sense?! This is a discount code, discount codes are posted on this site all the time. There is a just eat discount code thread right beside this thread. However this deal goes further as it offers a huge discount to the user but also gives a small discount to the poster (a fellow boarder might I add.)

Your logic:
    Discount code which helps one boarder at a time: Perfectly acceptable.
    Discount code which helps two boarders at a time: DELETE!!

Anyone who wants the code please pm me.:eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,035 ✭✭✭✭Basq

DaveGefow wrote: »
    How does this make any sense?! This is a discount code, discount codes are posted on this site all the time. There is a just eat discount code thread right beside this thread. However this deal goes further as it offers a huge discount to the user but also gives a small discount to the poster (a fellow boarder might I add.)

Your logic:
    Discount code which helps one boarder at a time: Perfectly acceptable.
    Discount code which helps two boarders at a time: DELETE!!

Anyone who wants the code please pm me.:eek::eek:
    Discount code != referral code.

Reasoning here!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement