Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More changes to online rail fares/booking on the way?

Options
  • 09-04-2013 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

I noticed on the IE offers pages that for the on-line discounted fares they have now placed a deadline of 15th April on all bookings at the current prices. http://www.irishrail.ie/cat_offers.jsp?i=4577&p=118&n=144&ci=4
    Fares available until midnight 15th April 2013

Are there plans to change the prices either Down or Up from 16th April? or Maybe there will be another complete overhaul of the on-line system? Or is it just that they will be introducing the summer savings fares which mean very little to passengers apart from shuffling the figures a bit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

ask on their twitter or facebook page and let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,674 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

That could just be data transfered to the table that had Cork and Kerry fares which had that date before they changed the rest and forgot date wasn't removed. I have a feeling there may be changes to some routes very very soon..

Advertisement