Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom eFibre 6 Months Free & 18 Months Contract?

Options
  • 09-04-2013 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

hey folks,

i'm trying to find out what my bill will be like after Eircom eFibre 50mb upgrade... I know they are offering 6 months on at the same price but I have to lock into a 18 months contract!

I'm on 24mb bundle with calls for about €55 a month or there about -
    Any idea what my bill will be like once the 6 months are over?

Any feedback is appreciated

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Roughly the same, not more than €10 a month higher than €55. They have to come in at around UPC prices ....or else. :D

UPC charge €66 a month for 50 down and 5 up ( €50 for 6 months introductory and then roll to €66 a month and over €70 a month if you do not pay by DD)

eircoms TV offering will be crap compared to UPC is the key difference although you MAY be able to reactivate an old telly without Saorview for the limited number of channels involved. Telly may not launch this year though.

see

http://www.upc.ie/deals/

Advertisement