Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citybin €99 offer still running unofficially

Options
  • 09-04-2013 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

Received the following from CityBin. Involves getting a referral code from an existing user which I have removed. I think mutually beneficial referral codes have been allowed in the past. If it's allowed I'll post mine.
    Dear Groom,

Officially we have ended our €99 offer to Dublin homes. Unofficially, householders ‘in the know’ can still avail of the €99 deal if you give them the referral code below. Plus, each time your referral code is used, you will get €10 off next year’s bill.

As an existing customer you can now invite up to five people to join at the €99 price. They simply need to sign up online at www.citybin.com and input your unique referral code. So, what we’re really saying is that the €99 deal has ended for the public, and the only people who can now authorise the €99 all-in for twelve months offer is you. You have the power! Remember, for each person that uses your code, you save €10 off next year’s bill. That’s up to €50 off!

Your unique referral code is ..... and may be used up to five separate times. The deadline for using the code is the 30th April.

Thank you, once again, for choosing The City Bin Co.
    Regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Our stance on mutually beneficial referral codes was that it required permission from a moderator first..

.. but to be honest, there's so many of these referral schemes plus they're a nightmare to maintain (codes skipped, users complaining and the like).

So I think we'll put a hold on these for the time being!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement