Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turning 22, SW increase.

Options
  • 09-04-2013 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Hi

Asking for a friend,

They turned 22 two weeks ago but have not received the increase of €44 per week. Is there any reason for this, as I thought it happened automatically? (Could be wrong, though)

Anyone have experience with how long it took/ did you have to physically go in there?

I searched and couldn't find anything, help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

It should be increased automatically. It's paid weekly in arrears, so the possibility is that the increased payment won't come into effect until this week.

If it doesn't increase this week tell your friend to enquire then.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

It happened automatically for me back in October. Which was a very nice surprise. I can't remember if it was the same week or the week after my birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

He was 22 Not Wed last week the week before, but it still hasn't came through...I'd say the best bet is to go in. Thanks!!

He went in and it was a simple case they 'forgot' all fixed now and being rectified!! Thanks all.

Two weeks later and they promised it would be in PO today, and was not. It has been over a month since inc. was due. Back up to them again tomorrow.

Why are SW so useless at times, called five times and no answer!!

If it was someone owing them money they wouldn't shut up about it, but it's a different story when they are in the wrong.

• Advertisement
Advertisement