Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nitsuko

Options
  • 09-04-2013 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi Anyone familiar with the nitsuko dx2e systems. Basically we have an intercom ringing a number of stations, when the call comes in it just says "ringing" the customer want it to say "call from door". I was able to change the trunk name to change"Door" but Im unable to get the phones to display this.
    Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

You will have to change the door extension's name to 'door' if that is possible.
    Is it setup as an extension via an analogue adaptor?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭halfforward

Im not using an extension. I have a videx intercom comin in on a trunk. If I used it as an extension I would have needed to set up a hunt group(as advised by videx tech support) and apparently the videx unit needs a 3 digit hunt group. As an extension I could only get it to ring a single station.

It's a long time since I worked on the earlier versions of these (DXE) however it should be possible to extend the trunk name to 12 characters in program CMD0903
    So it will not take ''call from door'' but you could try ''Door Phone''

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭halfforward

Yeah I was able to find the prog to do that and that's exactly what I was trying to do. My issue is that if a normal call comes in on say line 01, it says "line 01 ringing" but when my intercom call comes in on line 04, it just says "ringing".

Thats unusual.
    Another way might be to get the door phone to ring a non-wired out extension, then have that extension named as 'Door Phone' and forwarded to a hunt group/pickup group of the Reception phones

• Advertisement
Advertisement