Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arnova 7" Android ICS tablet €79

Options
  • 09-04-2013 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭

For anyone looking for a cheap Android tablet I picked one of these up in Harvey Normans.

http://www.harveynorman.ie/archos-arnova-7h-g3-tablet.html

Bought it for my mother but fired it up tonight and its a great little piece of kit, it's nice and light plus it slim too. The current deal has a 8gb sd card included for €79. The tablet is running Ice Cream Sandwich and is nippy enough for anything I've thrown at it so far, if also had a capacitive touchscreen unlike some of the cheaper tablets I've seen.

For this kind of money you can't go wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

1gb ram too,most tablets at similar prices on sale in Ireland only have 512mb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭AlanG

specs now say 512mb ram

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

AlanG wrote: »
    specs now say 512mb ram

Yeah I think it's 512mb. Nice little machine all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

i went on for a look and noticed they are doing an easypix 750 for the same price looks like a better processor is this a better buy ? no free 8 gig card though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

How are you finding the battery life so far?

-Funk

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

AlanG wrote: »
    specs now say 512mb ram

deal breaker

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

You'll probably get it half-price on a market stall at the weekend ;): http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0404/379717-harvey-norman-raid/

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

I bought the last on in limerick but managed to order another online , thanks op kids will love them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

funk-you wrote: »
    How are you finding the battery life so far?

-Funk

Not looking to bad so far, got it for my mother and she's been using it on and off for the last few hours and its still going..
    BrendanD wrote: »
    I bought the last on in limerick but managed to order another online , thanks op kids will love them

Good few left in Waterford yesterday when I got mine.

First impressions are it seems to be a well put together and well specced when compared to some of the other cheap android tablets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I had one for a while, decent solid tablet for the price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement